February 10, 2013

THE SUPER EAGLES ARE CHAMPIONS!

WARNING: THIS POST IS DEFINITELY GOING TO CONTAIN SOME ERRORS.

I'm just too excited. WOW! We finally did it.

The Super Eagles have given this tournament what it takes. Cheers to Stephen Keshi and the boys. Unbelieveable!

The boys definitely deserve it. From the first match, I saw something. The discipline of the defence. That was the most consistent part of all the games of the Super Eagles.

We did it. We really did it.

And I'm absolutely proud I'm from the same country as these players.

They had what it took to win, but more importantly, they did what it took to win.

This is what I learnt from the Super Eagles: People don't need to believe in you for you to succeed. Work hard, and when you're successful they'll believe.

Up Nigeria! Up Super Eagles! Up Keshi! Go! Go! Go!

I wish you greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment