January 15, 2013

INVICTUS: The Wallpaper

I like graphics. I remember when I was about 13 years old, I would tinker with Corel Draw just trying to make something look unbelievably nice. Later on, I began designing other stuff. One of my favourite hobbies is using motivational quotes to create very simple wallpapers for my computer.

I'd like to show you one of them. The It's titled Invictus, by William Ernest Henley. This is an amazing poem about confidence and courage to go through the hard times we all go through.

Now this is an experiment. Check out the picture and tell me what you think in the comment section. Just right click on the picture below and select "Save Target As" or "Save Link As". Try it out as a wallpaper.










Uchendu is a Speaker, Entrepreneur and Writer, who loves teaching young people. You can follow him on Twitter or Facebook or circle him on Google+.


No comments:

Post a Comment